Click on the links to get more information about the urban myths in your textbook.
- Did you see that thing about Google Street View capturing a murder in Edinburgh?
- In any big city, you’re never more than two hundred metres from a rat.
- I read somewhere that we only use 10% of our brain capacity.
- Did you know that Walt Disney had his body frozen after he died?
- I heard somewhere that they think lemon peel can cure cancer.
- I heard they’ve spotted these huge alligators in the sewers under New York.